Discover more from Voice for Science and Solidarity by Geert Vanden Bossche
VSS Scientific Updates During Pandemic Times #36
1. Latest Covid Boosters Are Set to Roll Out Before Human Testing Is Completed
“The Food and Drug Administration is expected to authorize new Covid-19 booster shots this week without a staple of its normal decision-making process: data from a study showing whether the shots were safe and worked in humans.”
2. Shocking: UK Government Admits COVID Vaccinated Children Are 4423% More Likely to Die of Any Cause & 13,633% More Likely to Die of COVID-19 Than Unvaccinated Children
“These figures reveal that unvaccinated children are much less likely to die of Covid-19 than children who have had the Covid-19 injection.”
3. Fauci’s Covid Disaster: A Summary
“His incompetence, hubris, awe-inspiring ego and commitment to being wrong in every possible circumstance is quite literally incomparable.”
4. Serious Adverse Events of Special Interest Following mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination in Randomized Trials in Adults
“The excess risk of serious adverse events found in our study points to the need for formal harm-benefit analyses, particularly those that are stratified according to risk of serious COVID-19 outcomes. These analyses will require public release of participant level datasets.”
5. NIH Finally Supports the Use of Ivermectin for COVID-19?
The website only lists ivermectin as approved for use in those clinical trials, stating that it "recommends against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19" for any situation outside of those tests.